Book Your Tournament Outings & Events with US
EXPERIENCE MATTERS... YOU MATTER!
If you are in charge of a charity fundraiser or your company golf event, you know that the experience that your participants have during the event makes the difference.
- You want their experience to be fun, fulfilling, exciting, eventful, and memorable.
- As the planner, you want it to be a day where everything is organized and hassle free.
- A day where all you have to do is spend time talking with your golfers and just enjoying the day. You want it to be a day where your experience matches that of your participants.
Our staff can make these experiences happen. We are committed to providing you the experience that makes you look and feel good. Your experience matters and opinion matter to us! If you look good, we look good!
If this is the kind of day you are looking for, come see for yourself why Charwood Country Club was voted "2002 Golf Course of the Year", "Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year", and most recently one of "Lexington County's Top 10 Businesses of 2010".
Let Charwood Country Club Exceed Your Expectations!
For your out of town guest, we can recommend hotel accommodations and we have room at our facility for RV parking.
Reasons for Holding Your Next Outing at Charwood
- 3 fun and challenging 9-hole golf courses with a variety of holes and layouts to choose from.
- Great course conditions with ultra dwarf greens.
- Convenient location: 9 miles from Downtown Columbia and USC. 3 miles from I-77 and I-26. 15 minutes from Lexington, N.E. Columbia, and Irmo.
- Great Value: Our prices are competitive and we can customize your event to meet your needs. Group size is not an issue. We have customized events for groups of 16 to 216.
- Practice facility: Range tee, putting green, pitching green, and flop wall conveniently located to tournament starting area for that pre-round warm-up.
- Commitment to Your Event: Our staff is committed to your event being a big success. We want your experience to be fun, fulfilling, exciting, eventful, and memorable. We will guide you in customizing your event to best meet your needs. This is a big day for you and we want everything to go perfectly for your company, club, customers, church, or family. Our experienced staff can share their years of experience with you. We do more than just provide a place to play golf. We can also help arrange services including: photography, hole sponsor signage, event ideas, personalized gifts such as hats, towels, shirts, golf balls, etc. We can help with fundraising ideas as well. Our extensive experience can help you raise more money.
- Event Completion: On the day of the event, our staff will provide and place Cart Signs and Personalized Scorecards on each cart. We will provide score sheets and staffing for recording scores. Provide us with the players list by groups and leave the rest of the work to us. We will place sponsor signs on the course and pick them up. We provide event markers for golf contests and pick them up at the end of the event.
- Food & Beverage: Food and beverage service customized for your group. Beverage tickets, box lunches, lunch, dinner, and breakfasts are all things that we can do for you. No one has ever gone away hungry from Charwood! We are committed to providing you the experience that makes you look and feel great. We want you to spend your time with your participants having fun and making memories.
2016 Tournament & Event Pricing
|(January-March) & (June-December)|
|Friday & Sunday||$25.00|
|(April & May)|
|Friday & Sunday||$27.00|
*Price per golfer includes: green fees, cart fees, scoring materials, party patio rental, use of the range tee, putting green, and pitching green, and driving range balls.
L.C.’s Grill at Charwood is happy to cater your outing. For more information on catering please see the section titled “Food & Beverage Rates for Outings” below.
If your party decides to not use catering from L.C.’s Grill, we welcome the use outside catering and bringing of your own food and drinks.
If you require a beverage/snack cart or spectator cart, the rate is $25.00 per cart.
If you wish, we can have one of our girls drive the beverage cart at no additional charge. You are welcomed to stock the cooler with your own drinks and snacks or we can stock the cart with the items you specify.
*If Charwood caters food along with the golf outing, we as in Charwood, will charge a sales tax of 7%. A 3% service charge for creidt card transactions will also be added.
*If we have a repeat tournament, we will charge them the same rate as previously charged.
*Available times for shotgun starts are to start before 9:00 AM or after 2:00 PM if daylight is permitting. If during winter times, the times will vary due to frost, weather, temperature, etc.
*Glow-in-the Dark night golf tournaments are available upon request.
|Food & Beverage Rates for Outings|
Includes, Hot Dogs, Chili, All of the Toppings, Baked Beans, Chips, Brownies, & Tea.
Includes Deli Sandwich (Ham, Turkey, Cheese, Lettuce, & Tomato), Chips, Brownie, & Tea.
Hamburgers & Hotdogs
Includes Everything from the Hotdog Option, Hamburgers with All of the Toppings, Baked Beans, Chips, Brownies, & Tea.
Pulled Pork, Mustard & Vinegar Sauces on the Side, Slaw, Baked Beans, Rolls, Potato Salad, Brownies, & Tea.
Rib Eye Steaks
Rib Eye Steaks Cooked to Order, Baked Potatoes with All the Trimmings, Choice of Veggies, Salads, Rolls, Brownies, & Tea.
Charwood Clubhouse and/or Party Patio Rental
Rental is Charged Based on Usage, Golf, & Other Amenities Used. For Golf Tournaments, the Rental of the Patio is Included. For the Use of the Facilities Alone with No Services from Charwood, We Offer the Following:
Rental for Indoor Clubhouse & Patio: $100/Hour
Patio Rental Only: $75/Hour
- $300 Minimum.
- Rental of the Clubhouse is for Small Parties of Less Than 60 Patrons.
- Rentals are for Up To 4 Hours.
- Parties Over 4 Hours are Charged $100 each Additional Hour.
- All Noise Activities Have to be Completed by 10:00 PM.
- All Parties will be Given an Additional Hour (Free of Charge) to Set Up and Break Down the Party.
- Outside Catering, Music, Bartenders, etc. Are Allowed.
- Charwood Catering and L.C.’s Grill Are Available for Event (Please See the Section Titled “Food & Beverage Rates for Outings” for Further Information.
- Fire pit is also available for colder events.
*Any Additional Time Needed will be Subject to an Additional Charge.
*Additional Rules and Fees are Subject to Apply and Change.
*Rental of Clubhouse is Not Available During Regular Golfing Hours. This Time Varies Depending on the Season.